Wednesday 4 May 2011

And so it begins...

Well, I've been threatening to start a beery blog, and here I am. I've decided against a whimsical, beer-related name for my blog. I couldn't really justify throwing in some hop-related pun for the mere sake of doing so.

This will pretty much be my space on the web to rant about goings on in the beer world. Sometimes, twitter and facebook just won't cut it! Sometimes, I'll just be giving my opinions on stuff, and ease up on the ranting... but for now, I'll just say that I don't mean to offend or upset anyone with anything that I say. If I do, well, let me give you the disclaimer:

The views and opinions contained in this here blog do not necessarily reflect the views of The Rake (for that is where I work) or Utobeer Ltd.

I wonder if anyone will actually read this thing? Until the first rant (which is seething in my veins and is imminent, let me assure you), fare thee well.

TP

No comments:

Post a Comment